Advanced Safety Surfacing & Flooring Options for Public Playgrounds, Gyms, Athletic Facilities, & Walkways in New York
SYNLawn® provides New York businesses with highly advanced safety flooring and safety surfacing options designed for long-lasting durability and enhanced safety. With a solution-oriented approach, SYNLawn® of New York designs and installs pour-in-place rubber and rubber tile solutions at public parks and playgrounds, athletic facilities and gyms, schools, and more. Our experienced design and installation team will work with you to design any unique commercial space. We ensure that every installation meets your specific needs and surpasses your expectations. You can provide your community with the safest space to enjoy their recreational activities by choosing SYNLawn® of New York.
Our exclusive, pour-in-place rubber flooring solution SYNPour™, features a 2-layer shock-absorbent rubber with a layer of safety-enhancing rubber granules. Our state-of-the-art safety flooring solutions come in many colors and designs and can be customized for any application. Our versatile product portfolio drastically enhances the safety, resilience, and aesthetic of any gym, playground, or walkway in New York.
SYNLawn® safety surfaces are the superior choice for any athletic flooring. Alongside enhanced safety, businesses will benefit from low maintenance costs and long product lifespan. With a high-quality and long-lasting safety flooring solution, you will not have to frequently replace your flooring after heavy use. Our exclusive designs are designed for that purpose. That a major reason why many universities, community centers, and athletic complexes have chosen our products over alternative options. Our commitment to safety and customer experience is unrivaled in the industry. Contact us today to learn more about our exclusive, rubber playground flooring, and safety flooring in New York.
Here are some additional benefits to our exclusive New York playground flooring and rubber safety surfaces:
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Ultra-durability and weather resistance
- Customizable; available in many colors and designs
- Can include team logos and unique shapes
- Reduces joint impact on athletes
- Reduces the severity of head injuries caused by falls on the playground
- Can be installed over any existing surface
- Used for indoor and outdoor applications
- Provides erosion protection
- Timely, on-site rubber flooring installation
- Certified by the International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA)
- ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible
- Made in the US