SYNLawn® Synthetic Turf Used by New York Architects
If you’re an architect or designer who incorporates synthetic turf installations into your residential and commercial projects, SYNLawn® of New York has a great many products to offer you. Our products are so well thought of and highly respected because they incorporate the very qualities that builders and architects look for when deciding on materials for their projects. We are the only artificial turf company to have our very own landscape architect.
Our products offer a number of benefits our competitors simply can’t match:
- Our on staff landscape architect can assist with design build, installation questions and CAD details
- Plant-based nylon and polyethylene artificial grass service with a Class A Fire Rating.
- Lightweight to meet structure weight guidelines.
- Contributes to U.S. Green Build (USGBA) LEED certification.
- ASTM tested
- Superior surfacing
- Exclusive Super Yarn™ Technology in our products reduces surface temperature up to 20%.
- Provides non-slip surface and is wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant.
- Increases the value of the property by increasing living or use square footage
- Provides a venue to host events for commercial properties, adding a revenue source
- No staining or weather proofing maintenance costs
- Long lasting polyethylene and nylon fibers hold to high foot traffic and wear
SYNLawn® of New York’s products feature the exclusive Super Yarn™ Whole Fiber System; an engineered component system that contributes to environmental sustainability. Using SYNLawn® with Super Yarn™ can contribute LEED points in the areas of Water Efficient Landscaping, Recycled Content, Rapidly Renewable Material, and Innovation in Design.
Our products have been used for a number of applications, including:
- Golf putting greens
- Golf teelines and driving ranges
- Pet areas
- Play areas
- Schools and churches
- Theme parks and attractions
- Public Space
- Rooftops and balconies
- Sports – Football fields, soccer fields and multi-purpose fields.
- SYNCourt – basketball courts, tennis courts and multi-purpose sports surfaces
SYNLawn® has an extensive and impressive commercial resume, and our artificial turf products have been used by clients large and small all across North America. Click here to view our extensive commercial resume for yourself.
If you are an architect, SYNLawn® of New York’s experienced installation professionals would love to talk shop with you and discuss the many benefits and advantages that our high-quality synthetic grass products bring to the table. Call us today!