Artificial Grass Roof, Deck, & Patio Installations in New York
In many great cities across the nation, SYNLawn® artificial turf products are showing up in numerous applications from rooftops to decks, patios, and more. In past projects, we have transformed city rooftops into comfortable and inviting lounges. We have upgraded blacktops, cement surfaces, and wood decking with our highly durable, industry-leading fake grass. Our in-house design team will help you increase any living space and enhance your lifestyle with state-of-the-art landscaping turf.
Artificial grass has become an essential element in urban landscape design for several reasons. It provides a modern aesthetic and low maintenance landscape solution at every installment. SYNLawn® New York is here to show you how synthetic turf can drastically enhance any indoor or outdoor cityscape.
SYNLawn® of New York invites you to consider an installation of your own.
SYNLawn® of New York is all about enhancing the quality of your life by creating more usable and functional spaces. Our experienced design professionals will help you think outside the box to make the most of your available space. Contact us today to learn more about our luxurious artificial turf products and design capabilities.
Some unique advantages of our SNYLawn® synthetic grass include:
- High durability in heavy foot traffic areas and tough weather conditions
- Deluster and UV protection used to prevent fade and maintain turf appearance
- Increased living spaces by utilizing and enhancing unused areas
- DualChill™ technology keeps surface temperatures comfortable year-round
- SuperYarn™ technology provides antimicrobial components by Sanitized® for cleanliness
- Enhanced aesthetic and comfortability for entertainment areas, decks, patios, and more
- Kid and pet-friendly landscape solutions perfect for playgrounds, play areas, and dog runs
- Promotes environmental friendliness, water conservation, and carbon footprint reduction
- In response to Covid19, Progienics® antiviral cleaning solution is used in every installation and available for purchase
- 15-year warranty on select products
- Recyclable, plant-based materials
- All products are Class A Fire-rated
- Made in the USA