Our rubberized safety surface is ideal for playgrounds, athletic tracks, parks, and more throughout New York State.
SYNLawn® New York wants every playground surface, play area, and recreational space to be equipped with the highest quality safety flooring technologies on the market. When it comes to fun on the playground, nothing is more important than ensuring a safe surface for kids to play on. Safe playground flooring is crucial for every play area to protect children from potential injuries. Our safety flooring options are available in artificial turf, rubber tile, and pour-in-place systems, and can be customized for any application. Our safety solutions come in a wide variety of colors, designs, and can be fitted to any space. Families can rest easy knowing that their children and loved ones are much safer on SYNLawn® safety solutions.
SYNLawn® is here to provide New York playgrounds, parks, schools, daycare centers, and more, with a diverse collection of highly advanced safety surfacing and rubber flooring solutions.
Our pour-in-place safety surface features a 2-layer system with shock-absorbent rubber, and a layer of rubber granules that are mixed, poured, and troweled in place on-site. In contrast, our tile safety surfacing is factory-molded in different designs to suit your needs. Both rubber flooring solutions can be applied over existing playground surfaces.
When you order SYNLawn® safety surfacing for your New York playground, you will see our commitment to safety firsthand. Our professional installation crews ensure that the job is done right, so your surfaces will be safe for use for years to come! If you are ready to have the safest flooring solution in New York, call us at (917) 920-2350 or contact us online today to get a FREE consultation!
Here are some additional benefits to our exclusive New York playground flooring and rubber safety surfaces:
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
- Ultra-durability and weather resistance
- Customizable; available in many colors and designs
- Can include team logos and unique shapes
- Reduces joint impact on athletes
- Reduces the severity of head injuries caused by falls on the playground
- Can be installed over any existing surface
- Used for indoor and outdoor applications
- Provides erosion protection
- Timely, on-site rubber flooring installation
- Certified by the International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA)
- ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible
- Made in the US